Welcome to Women's Business Bridge
Women’s Business Bridge (WBB) is a networking group for women in business, providing professional development and education for women of the St. Croix Valley and surrounding areas. WBB is a program of the Greater Stillwater Chamber of Commerce and was created to give female business professionals an avenue to focus on their business, connect with other women in business and to receive personal & professional development.
WBB creates a unique environment to connect, learn, and grow with other women business professionals and focuses on leadership, building personal and professional relationships and community support. WBB is dedicated to women helping women.
100+ Active Members
12 Monthly Meetings
1 Annual Conference
30 Connection Events
There are so many ways to Connect, Learn, & Grow with WBB, a program of the Greater Stillwater Chamber of Commerce.
We meet the 2nd Friday, each month to connect, learn and grow with other women business professionals. Connect through informal networking; Learn from business experts & Grow your business! We meet normally at the Lowell Inn Banquet Center but meeting Virtually for now!
WBB Members! Join Us for WBB Virtual Coffee & Lunch Connections - 2021 dates coming soon! with a small group of fellow WBB members! Bring your favorite coffee cup!OPEN to WBB members.LEARN MORE about our NEW WBB Collaborations - a virtual accountability group for WBB members!
WBB VIRTUAL "Learn more about WBB" Coffee Chat - these take place on the Wed following each monthly meeting
newer member long-time member
Either way, you are Welcome to join us for Coffee & Chat! Register for Wednesday, April 14th session at 9 am!
Monthly Meeting Location: we meet normally at the Lowell Inn Banquet Center but meeting Virtually for now!
Lowell Inn Banquet Center
102 N. Second Street
Stillwater, MN 55082
The Lowell Inn, located in the heart of historic downtown Stillwater, MN is just steps from unique shopping, attractions and the scenic St. Croix River. Established in 1927 and on the National Historic Register, the Lowell Inn offers 23 beautifully restored, private romantic guest rooms featuring today’s amenities, and 12 contemporary rooms in the new annex.
Be Our Guest! Visit a meeting and see for yourself, what WBB is all about! First visit is complimentary.
7:30-8:00a | Networking & Check-in
8:00-9:30a | WBB Meeting, Introductions, Member Spotlight & Featured Presentation
9:30-10:30a | Bizzy Bee Hour, Networking & Member Information Session
Catch the BUZZ! Learn about WBB Members, Meetings & More through our monthly eNewsletter - READ the WBB BUZZ!
Join Today! Click HERE.
When you join the Women’s Business Bridge, you become a part of an active group of women that you will build relationships with, both personally & professionally!
CONNECT with women in business who are looking for ways to collaborate and to offer resources & referrals to people that they know. Build your Network!
LEARN about the topics that are important to you & your business at our monthly meetings and learn how others are succeeding and challenge yourself!
GROW personally & professionally. Discover new friends, business partners and ways of doing business.
At 100+ members strong, we are leaders and loyal supporters in our community!
Maximize your membership when you:
- Attend each monthly meeting and building friendships
- Arrive early to meetings, stay after to network
- Present a 5 minute Business Spotlight
- Display your products & services during the Bizzy Bee Hour
- Schedule one-on-one meetings with other members on a regular basis
- Make the most of your 20 second commercial
- Attend “fun” events to socialize and build friendships
- Serve on the Leadership Board
- Promote your business in the monthly WBB BUZZ eNewsletter
How do I Join?
Complete the online application and a confirmation will be sent via email. Once the Chamber receives your application, we will send you an invoice. Once the invoice has been paid, your membership will become active and your benefits will begin. For further questions about membership processing contact Sue at firstname.lastname@example.org
First-time guests attend one meeting free. After your first meeting, there is a $20 fee per meeting for Greater Stillwater Chamber of Commerce members and $25 fee for non-members. If more than one person is attending from one company, an additional $10 fee per meeting is required.
$150 yearly Membership Dues / For members in good-standing with the Greater Stillwater Chamber of Commerce
$185 yearly Membership Dues / Non-Greater Stillwater Chamber of Commerce members
Save $85 by being both a WBB and Chamber Member. WBB members receives a $50 discount off their Chamber dues and $35 off of their WBB dues for a dual membership offering!
- No monthly meeting fees for members (after yearly membership dues are paid)
- Opportunity to feature yourself and your business with 5 minute Member Spotlight at a monthly meeting ($25 fee)
- Opportunity to feature your business in a visual display during the Bizzy Bee Hour, at a monthly meeting ($25 fee)
- Opportunity to promote your business as a Speaker Sponsor ($25 value gift donated for speaker)
- Online detailed WBB Member Directory listing
- Participation in WBB Collaborations-an accountability and mastermind group for members of the Women's Business Bridge.
- Member to Member Deals (discounts, promotions & services for members, by members)
- Place announcements in monthly WBB Buzz eNewsletter emailed to over 650 women in business
- Opportunity to display company literature, business cards, specials & promotions at the ‘Business to Business’ table at each meeting and referral cards in Business Binder
- Access to Women's Business Bridge Page and private Women's Business Bridge GROUP on Facebook
- Use of WBB’s logo on your website to indicate you are a member
- List of all WBB Members/contact info available to you
- Monthly connection opportunities, see event calendar. Connection Lunches, WBB Fun Events and more!
- Attend other WBB – sponsored events & activities at a reduced rate
- Annual Business Conference, member pricing & exclusive offers
At each monthly meeting a WBB member may Spotlight their business for 5 minutes to share more about their products and services to our captive audience of female business professionals. Your Spotlight description and a photo will be featured on our website and the Women’s Business Bridge Facebook Page
Bizzy Bee Hour
The Bizzy Bee hour is an opportunity for WBB members to highlight products & services in a visual display and to further network. The Bizzy Bee Hour begins 30 minutes before and immediately following the monthly WBB meetings. Stay after the meeting up until 10:30 to enjoy further networking while viewing the products & services of fellow WBB members. Member Spotlight presenters may also place literature and information at each table, cost is $25. To sign up and see what months are available, please contact WBB’s Member Services.
Members of WBB have the opportunity to “sponsor” our featured speaker at each WBB monthly meeting. By being a sponsor, you will receive recognition when you present the speaker with your gift following their presentation. This is an effective way to expose your business to the members and guests of WBB. Speaker sponsor cost is a gift card for your product and/or service OR that of a Greater Stillwater Chamber of Commerce member’s business, valued at least $25. If you are interested, please contact WBB’s Member Services.
The WBB Buzz eNewsletter includes news and announcements about the business women involved in WBB, as well as updates from our Board of Directors, exciting details of our WBB monthly meetings, membership, fun events and more! Catch the Buzz – the BEST way to keep up to date on WBB Meetings, Members & More!
Calendar of Events
Meet our Board
Meet our Board
The WBB Board of Directors meets monthly to discuss ways to enhance WBB meetings, membership & more. The board works hard to carry through the mission of WBB in every thing we do. WBB’s leadership board is made up of volunteer, active members who own or work in their business, and works closely with the Greater Stillwater Chamber of Commerce.
We are so glad you found us! Contact us if you have any questions or feedback at email@example.com – Yes, we would really love to hear from you! We also encourage your suggestions about a dynamic & amazing speaker that we need to know of, a testimonial about a WBB connection you made, or general feedback!
Business Woman of the Year
Each year the WBB organization opens nominations for the Business Women of the Year, awarding one the Business Woman of the Year! This year the award went to Executive Director Jessica Ryan from United Way Washington County East. Congratuations to all the nominees.