Business Profile Page
Business Profile Page
Your membership includes your own business profile page that you control and manage on our website. This also acts as an online searchable digital directory for consumers and customers to find your business or organization. Keep it updated and visit it often to make changes and you will see results. With the enhanced web package, you can add unlimited pictures, a video, and additional content. Having another online presence is effective in our digital world today. Here is a video you can view VIDEO and you can download instructions HERE for your convenience.
Send us your news and announcements and we will toot your horn in our monthly electronic newsletter ChamberNEWS. This weekly "Monday Morning ChamberNews" e-newsletter is sent to an audience of Chamber and community members in the St. Croix Valley and is a member benefit to our members to share their news. You can find past ChamberNEWS HERE.
Ribbon cuttings are a great way to gain exposure for your business. To qualify for a ribbon cutting, the business must be a new member of the chamber, or a returning member after more than five years. Existing members qualify if they are in a new location, have had a major remodel, or are celebrating a milestone business anniversary. The Chamber reserves rights to make final decision on qualification. Check out one from at Stillwater Commons HERE, compliments of Pictures Over Stillwater.
Planning Your Event
Click HERE to complete the ribbon cutting request form. You must enter 2-3 date and time options. We need a minimum of 2 weeks to properly promote your event. Once the form is submitted, we will contact you to confirm a date. The event must take place Monday-Thursday during regular business hours and typically takes 30-40 minutes. The event must take place within 6 months of your join date or celebration. If your business is home based, the event can take place at a Chamber member location, contact us if you need ideas.
Who Does What?
Business or Organization:
- Invite customers, family, friends and employees. A good idea is to create a Facebook event page that we can share as well if you would like a larger attendance
- Provide light snacks and drinks (optional)
- Prepare a brief information presentation to educate the group about your business
- If you do not have a banner, contact Minuteman Press at email@example.com. Minuteman Press will provide a 2′ tall x 3′ wide banner to you at no cost.
- If you are a brand new business in the community, Walmart will provide a complimentary cake for your event! Contact Amber at 651-439-7476 to order your cake with at least 3 days notice.
- Promote on our event calendar and in ChamberNews
- Invite members, Ambassadors, and City Officials
- Bring banner, ribbon and scissors
- Take photos at event
- Write a press release about your business which we send to local media and share on social media
- Click HERE to see press releases from previous ribbon cuttings
- A special thank to you Rose Floral for the ribbons we use at ribbon cuttings, Minuteman Press for the banners, Walmart for cakes for new members, and our photographers Kristina Marshall at Kristina Lynn Photography & Design, Jane Dierberger from Artistic Product Photography , Greg Schulz from Pictures Over Stillwater and Travis Monroe at Monroe Film and Photo.
Website & Social Media
Website & Social Media
- Post jobs your job openings. Add your employment opportunities to our Job Opening portion of our website
- Post specials or deals you would like to promote to consumers or customers on our website. We call them “Hot Deals!”
- Post your events! They will be accessible through our online searchable calendar
- Share to Social Media- from our online event calendar, in one click you can share to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Member-to-Member deals. Find them HERE.
Our printed membership directory lists all active members in three ways: by business name, by primary business category, and by primary representative name. Also included are frequently used community resources, our cities, elected officials, and the previous year for the Chamber in review. This directory is mailed to all member businesses with the purpose of reminding us all to “keep it local” with easy access to the many great resources we have right here in the Valley!
Sponsoring an educational seminar, connection program or one of our signature community events is one of the best ways to promote your business and build awareness of your organization. We put our sponsors front and center with our marketing strategy for all our activities and events. Investing in the Chamber and our community builds credibility, shows support, and is good for business. Check out our sponsorship opportunities HERE.
The MemberPlus App
- Increase your ability to connect with other members, stay on top of events, and much more! Members can download a free mobile application that will allow you to:
- Access our Member Information Center
- Search and view member listings
- Update your own profile information
- Register, pay and check in for events
- Interact with other members
- Post & view jobs, hot deals and member-to-member specials
- With your Chamber Rep login, you can begin using it immediately. Contact us if you need your rep login.
It’s FREE to download and available for iOS and Android devices