The Greater Stillwater Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the Leadership in the Valley (LITV) first class of cohort participates. The LITV program is designed to bring together emerging and existing leaders, and consequently their organizations, who welcome the opportunity to expand their involvement in community affairs and are willing to explore new leadership responsibilities in the community and enhance their personal leadership skills. Participants will form beneficial professional relationships, stimulate an understanding of the forces and trends affecting the area, and become involved with a community project.
“Across the nation, 66% of Chambers offer a community leadership program and now the Stillwater area will be included in that statistic,” stated Robin Anthony, Executive Director of the Greater Stillwater Chamber of Commerce. “We have so much to be proud of with our history, passion for community and the future of the St. Croix Valley,” Anthony said. “I am very pleased to see the variety of participants that the selection committee has identified.”
Meet the first 25 cohort participates, class of 2020!
The LITV program is a nine-month commitment, one-day a month, and will require a personal investment to the community and its LITV classmates. The program begins September 2019 and will conclude with a May 2020 formal graduation ceremony. This 2020 class will be known as the founding graduating class.
An eighteen-member Steering Committee was formed last year to design the comprehensive program. Each day-long session is devoted to an in-depth exploration of various topics relevant to the greater Stillwater area. Participants are introduced to speakers and leaders from the area, onsite visits, field trips, hands-on-learning; all while weaving in leadership skills throughout the program. Check out the class schedule HERE.
- Alesia Benson, Technical Support & Repair Center Manager, DiaSorin Inc
- Jen Bertsch, Founder and Coach, Moxy Coaching
- Lindsay Briggs, Holistic Chiropractor, Healing River Chiropractic
- Obed Floan, President, Operatunity Theatre
- Stuart Glaser, Fire Chief, City of Stillwater
- Shawn Glaser, Bank Services Director, First State Bank and Trust
- Calyssa Hall, Executive Artistic Director, The Zephyr Theatre
- Joseph Hoffman, Account Executive, Locknet - Managed IT Services
- Kevin Johnson, Partner, Forward Accounting
- Randy LaFaive, Senior Project Manager, Market & Johnson, Inc.
- Christopher Lepage, Owner, St Croix Valley Pediatric Neuropsychology
- Lori Mueller, Human Resources Manager, DiaSorin Inc
- Ashley O'Neill, Operations & Project Management, The Croix Group, LLC
- Daniel O'Neill, President & Master Electrician, O'Neill Electric Inc.
- John Ostrowski, President, Ostrowski Insurance Agency Inc
- Faith Pfeiffer, Branch Manager, Royal Credit Union
- Nathan Pulscher, Vice President of Ancillary Services, Lakeview Hospital
- Heather Rutledge, Executive Director, ArtReach St. Croix
- Tim Safe, Insurance Agent, Pathfinder Insurance Brokers
- Annette Sallman, Director of Community Education, Stillwater Area Public Schools
- Trish Sisson, Retail&FleetSales / Marketing & Events Manager, Stillwater Motors
- Kelly Stenerson, Development and Community Engagement Manager, United Way of Washington County East
- Cody, Uhrhammer, Financial Advisor, Edward Jones
- Sheila-Marie Untiedt, Owner, Clean Slate Mediation
- Kristine Voller, VP- Business Loan Officer, Royal Credit Union
Greater Stillwater Chamber of Commerce