WSSC / Button Contest
Calling all local young artists, doodlers, and visual creators! We want YOUR help making event discount buttons for guests of all ages to purchase this winter at the Inaugural World Snow Sculpting Championship event!
Children and teens from toddlers up to Grade 12 are eligible to submit, with a maximum of 1 entry per person. You must be a resident of the Stillwater School District, 834 boundaries to enter. Winning entries will be used as artwork for 2" pinback Event Discount buttons for purchase prior to the World Snow Sculpting Championship Event.
- Must be the original work of the person entering
- Can be done by hand, digitally, or any other two dimensional medium
- Can be in color or black and white; color designs should also look good in black and white
- For color designs, the colors used need to be easily reproducible online and on paper.
- Keep scale in mind, as copies of the art will be printed out at 2 inches and should still be clear when reduced to that size.
- Content must be family friendly.
- The artwork should fit the themes of or be related to any of the following topics:
- World Snow Sculpting Championship
- Stillwater/River Valley Area
- Must be accompanied by a submission form (whether print or digital) that includes a 1-3 sentence description of the art in case artwork and form become separated
- ONLY 1 submission per person
- Due date: November 11, 2022
- Fill out the digital submission form HERE, making sure to include a 1-3 sentence description of the artwork.
- Artwork must be in a jpg or png (png preferred), 450x450 pixels, with a maximum size of 5MB.
Hard Copy Submissions:
- Each hard copy entry must include a completed entry form attached with a paperclip and must be signed on the reverse side in case entry and entry form become separated.
- Drop off artwork along with submission form to the Chamber office during open hours.
- No larger than 8.5x11 inches and should be able to be digitally scanned; must be two dimensional.
- A printable Submission Form can be found HERE
Last year's Button!