BierCycle Adventures, LLC
Attractions & RecreationSightseeing & Scenic Tours
Private Tours can be reserved at any time. Current public tour times are available on our website.
Tours depart from the West side of Water Street, just North of Myrtle which is behind the gas station in downtown Stillwater.
We provide public and private tours in downtown Stillwater on a multi-person pedal bicycle - ''a bike for a bunch''. It's a great way to experience Stillwater's finest fall colors while getting out have a few laughs and a lot of fun!
So join us for either a public tour giving ''historical tid-bits'' of Stillwater, or rent the bike out for a hour or more to celebrate special occasions or just getting together with friends and family!
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public tours for visiting downtown Stillwater.
- Private tours for group events or parties.
- A motor on the bike to assist riders.
- Every tour comes with a driver/tour guide.
- There's a misting system for the summer and a heater for the fall!