NINE STILLWATER AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT TEACHERS AND STAFF ARE HONORED WITH PARTNERSHIP AWARDS
STILLWATER: Nine teachers and staff of Stillwater Area Public Schools are being honored with Partnership Awards in recognition of the excellent work they do to educate students.
The recipients represent four different categories:
1. Diane Johnson, Second Grade Teacher, Afton-Lakeland Elementary
2. Angie Olson, First Grade Teacher, Lake Elmo Elementary
1. Brenda Aarness, Special Education Teacher, Oak-Land Middle School
2. Staci Brown, Science Teacher, Stillwater Area High School
3. Paula Harrison, Physical Education Teacher, Stillwater Area High School
1. Liz Tomten, Retired Teacher, Stillwater Middle School
1. Bobbie Anderson, CIP Paraprofessional, Lily Lake Elementary
2. Jeff Fosse, Technology Support Level II, District-wide
3. Sheryl Johnson, Nutrition Services Manager, Andersen Elementary
The Partnership Awards are annual awards given to 8-10 teachers and staff as representatives of all the excellent teachers and staff in Stillwater Area Public Schools. They are sponsored by The Partnership Plan, the nonprofit educational fund that gives grants to teachers with great ideas to make learning deeper and more meaningful for students in Stillwater Area Public Schools.
The recipients are nominated by co-workers, community members, parents and students and a review panel scores each nomination. The recipients were surprised in their schools recently with the news that they were being honored. In addition to the award, the recipients are each able to designate a $1,000 award from The Partnership Plan to the school of their choice. If you are interested in celebrating these phenomenal individuals and celebrating the impact of The Partnership Plan, please join us at The Partnership Party on Thursday, May 5th from 6:00-8:30 pm at Rustic Roots Winery. Purchase tickets at https://partnershipplan.org/.###
Photo: Students, staff, and family members help Brenda Aarness, special education teacher at Oak-Land Middle School celebrate the announcement of her Partnership Award for 2022. Aarness was one of nine educators and staff of Stillwater Area Public Schools receiving the award this year