Chamber Website and Social Media Marketing
• Online Business Directory – Each member gets a business page on the Chamber’s website in our searchable directory. Your page will drive traffic to your website or Facebook page.
• Post jobs – add your employment opportunities to our online job board
• Post your “hot deals” – any promotion to the public can be on our website as a hot deal
• Post your events – they will be accessible through our online searchable calendar
• Share to Social Media- from our online event calendar, in one click you can share to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
To qualify for a ribbon cutting, the business must be a new member to the Chamber, or a returning member. Existing or new members qualify if they are under new ownership, in a new location, have had a major remodel, or are celebrating a milestone business anniversary. CLICK HERE to fill out the form to schedule your Ribbon Cutting.
Our bi-monthly e-newsletter goes out to 3000+ local subscribers. We are happy to promote your business by including your business announcements, and news.
Referrals are the best form of advertising. We love connecting members to other members and to those who inquire from walk-ins, calls and through our website.
Quick Reference Guide
This tri-fold mailer is a listing of Chamber member businesses by category and printed on a heavy stock. The guide is mailed in late winter to 21,000 local residents and businesses. The listing is free to members, and the limited advertising opportunities are exclusively available to Chamber members. Click here to view our 2016 Quick Reference Guide.
Printed Membership Directory
Our printed membership directory, published for the first time in 2017, lists all active members in three ways: by business name, by primary business category, and by primary representative name. Also included are frequently used community resources, our cities, elected officials, and the previous year for the Chamber in review. This directory is mailed to all member businesses with the purpose of reminding us all to “keep it local” with easy access to the many great resources we have right here in the Valley!